SoC (System on a Chip) Patents
Integrated circuit (IC) systems integrating all components of a computer into a single chip.
Buying patents related to building digital, analog, mixed-signal, and often radio-frequency functions—all on a single chip substrate. We are interested in both the hardware and the software that controls the microcontroller, microprocessor or DSP cores, peripherals and interfaces.
Hardware areas of interest include:
- Microcontroller, microprocessor or DSP core(s).
- Memory blocks including a selection of ROM, RAM, EEPROM and flash memory.
- Timing sources including oscillators and phase-locked loops.
- Peripherals including counter-timers, real-time timers and power-on reset generators.
- External interfaces including industry standards such as USB, FireWire, Ethernet, USART, SPI.
- Analog interfaces including ADCs and DACs.
- Voltage regulators and power management circuits.
Also keen to buy patents related to various embedded system applications.
Patents and Intellectual Property
We will only consider technology covered by a patent.
Countries we would like patent coverage in: We are buying US patents.
Deal Structure, Licensing and Ownership of Intellectual Property
We are looking to buy this technology.
Buying issued patents with family members.
View this listing on the Tynax website: www.tynax.com/techwantedlisting/441