Integrated circuit (IC) systems integrating all components of a computer into a single chip.
Buying patents related to building digital, analog, mixed-signal, and often radio-frequency functions—all on a single chip substrate. We are interested in both the hardware and the software that controls the microcontroller, microprocessor or DSP cores, peripherals and interfaces.
Hardware areas of interest include:
- Microcontroller, microprocessor or DSP core(s).
- Memory blocks including a selection of ROM, RAM, EEPROM and flash memory.
- Timing sources including oscillators and phase-locked loops.
- Peripherals including counter-timers, real-time timers and power-on reset generators.
- External interfaces including industry standards such as USB, FireWire, Ethernet, USART, SPI.
- Analog interfaces including ADCs and DACs.
- Voltage regulators and power management circuits.
Also keen to buy patents related to various embedded system applications.
Patents and Intellectual Property
We will only consider technology covered by a patent.
Countries we would like patent coverage in: We are buying US patents.
Deal Structure, Licensing and Ownership of Intellectual Property