Technology WantedLooking for Imaging Technology for the Diagnostic and Clinical Platforms
We are keenly aware of and continuously review discoveries and developments across the entire drug discovery and development community. To achieve this, our Review and Licensing Committees, each target a specific therapeutic area or technology. This means that we provide a formal review and response for every viable opportunity.
Area of Interest
- Noninvasive and intravascular imaging platforms for plaque composition and vulnerability.
- Imaging-enhancement agents for plaque composition and vulnerability.
- Plaque and/or circulating markets of inflammation, plaque stability, oxidation, endothelial function, plaque composition.
- Preclinical and clincial assays for soluble and plaque markers.
- Access to coronary atheroma, carotid endarterectomy material and necropsy atheroscloerosis.
> Technologies for measuring vascular dynamics (eg. flow, shear stress, vascular compliance).
Not interested in:
- Myocardial imaging platforms.
- Additional sources of lower extremity atheroma.