Technology WantedAtherosclerosis and Cardiovascular Disease
Please provide us with some non-confidential information on what you have to offer. We can usually respond quickly to let you know if your technology fits our requirements.
We are keenly aware of and continuously review discoveries and developments across the entire drug discovery and development community. To achieve this, our Review and Licensing Committees, each target a specific therapeutic area or technology. This means that we provide a formal review and response for every viable opportunity.
Patents and Intellectual Property
- Acute HDL-mimetic (or apoA-I mimetics) therapy for high-risk patients, infused or oral.
- Oral compounds, with known mechanism of action, that increase HDL-C or apoA-I levels.
- LDL-lowering therapies e.g. cholesterol absorption inhibitors and agents that target PCSK9.
- Agents that increase levels of activity of the LDL receptor, apolipoprotein E, or LCAT.
- Agents or combination products that target MTP but do not cause fatty liver.
- Acute methods to assess cholesterol transport in humans (especially reverse cholesterol transport).
- Methods to assess anti-atherogenic properties of HDL or other lipoproteins.
- Acute methods to assess cholesterol absorption in humans.
Not interested in:
- ACAT inhibitors
- Triglyceride-lowering therapies with no other benefit
- Fibrates or other PPAR-alpha agonists.
- PPAR-delta agonists.
- Fish oil/omega-3 fatty acids, nutraceuticals.