Patent for Sale:IP Apps Coding System For Telephone Cellular & Retail Applications
1) Reducing billions of dollars on new area codes, processing stations, software revisions.
2) Approved in 76 States and 240 Countries. A customized coding system for urban land remote areas.
3) Personalized code using an individuals personal identification information to identify on cellular.
4) No porting anymore, keep your coding VIP Number for life.
5) Retail applications a customized coding system created for tracking in airline industry:
- Customer to Cellular to Computer
- Medical VIP Tracking Doctor to Patient BASED on Patients Private Coding Personal Data that patient would keep in perpetuity
6) Reducing costs of satellite installations and wireless tools.
Primary Application of the Technology
Medical Providers - Doctors to Patients vs Hospitals to Doctors
Airline Industry Tracking System
Wall Street - Reducing Phone Costs Using Ticker Symbols with Code System
Class 379: Telephonic Communications
(1) Systems, processes and instruments for the two-way electrical transmission of intelligible audio information having arbitrary content over a link including an electrical conductor, between spaced apart locations, so as to enable conversation therebetween, and intended for the private use of a listener or a group of listeners. The term "intelligible" used above is intended to include the capability for transmission of speech or the like (e.g., music), rather than restriction to a specified audible signal, such as a bell or buzzer. (2) Switching, signalling or signal transmission peculiar to, or specified as for a telephone or a telephone system, except for multiplex communications as indicated in Lines With Other Classes.Subclass 100.09: Relay system
Subclass 142.1: Caller location indication (e.g., city, state, etc.)
Subclass 211.01: Call diversion (e.g., call capture)
Subclass 211.02: Call forwarding
Subclass 221.01: Alternate routing
Subclass 221.14: Routing parameter (e.g., area code, address, service provider identifier)