- , Currently available
- Sale of patent
- Exclusive license
- Non-exclusive license
- 1 Issued Patent - US
Patent for Sale:A Modular Building Construction Patent
The modules can have different forms, which extends the capabilities of the system and can be produced on-site or off-site. Items can also have different forms: arched, sloped, undulating, etc.. Elements can be of different materials: wood, steel and other materials known at the level of technique. The elements are cut with slots that can be only one side or alternately by both, thus allowing connection of two gratings with one another. The dimensions of the modules are selected so that you do not have oversized transport, thereby saving money on tolls and permits.
Primary Application of the Technology
The Problem Solved by the Technology
1. Extremely short time to build.
2. Independence from weather conditions.
3. Much cheaper construction because of lower labor costs, a small amount of materials consumed in comparison with known systems, lower toll.
4. Number of different modules that can be minimized.
5. Functional freedom of architectural design.
6. Much better links between elements, which leads to better structural model of the building.
7. A limited number of different connections.
8. Opportunity to build a different form and function of buildings.
9. Mobility of the modules which are constructed buildings.
10. Possibility of buildings of different materials.
12. Resistance to earthquakes and other external influences, as a consequence of good relations between the elements.
13. Possibility to optimize the sections of the elements.
14. Ability to design low-, medium-and high-rise buildings.
15.Posibility of construction off-site ,or/and on-site.
The seller may consider selling these patents individually.
Class 52: Static Structures (E.G., Buildings)
The residual class for static structures. It includes on site erected structures generally identified by terms such as: civil engineering, public works, shelter, housing, buildings or masts and other related components used in such structures, e.g., panels, beams, columns. etc. Also, included are selected structurally similar components, such as, table top panels, poles, posts, window sash elements or door panels even though not disclosed as specialized as components of a building structure. Also, are included processes, machines and implements used in the construction of such structures which are not elsewhere provided for.
Class 446: Amusement Devices: Toys
This class is a specific class under the broader class of Amusement and Exercising Devices, and includes patents relating to devices of the type whose principal purpose is for the amusement or recreation of children, wherein there is some physical interaction between a person and the device.