Patent for Sale:Road Surface and Resurfacing Method
Primary Application of the Technology
How the Technology Solves the Problem
2. It protects the road against brittleness in the cold and expansion in the heat.
3. The method maintains the durability of the paved road for longer, reducing the costs of reconstructing the road frequently.
4. It adds a safety factor, increasing the surface area upon which tires make contact, making traction and friction more prevalent.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Sand provides a volume to the voids found naturally in asphalt, creating a more cohesive molecular structure that can withstand temperature differences.
2) It adds a factor of traction that will help cars maintain contact with the ground and reduce car accidents
3) It provides a durability factor as the mixture increases the density of the asphalt and maintains stability
Class 404: Road Structure, Process, Or Apparatus
This class provides for (1) highway, pathway or walkway structure, per se, including the form or arrangement of such structure for vehicular or foot traffic; (2) processes for making, installing, repairing or maintaining such structure; and (3) apparatus for installing, making, repairing or maintaining such structure where such structure, apparatus or process is not otherwise classifiable as either (a) specifically provided for in other loci or (b) of such general utility as to be provided for elsewhere on the basis of such general utility.Subclass 75: In situ treatment of earth or roadway