Patent for Sale:Advanced Multi-Resolution Digital Video Delivery, Navigation, Encoding, and User-Interface Display
- The desired video clip on the menu
- The desired video content within the individual video clips
- Solves the problem of the current tedious, inconvenient, trial-and-error, opening and re-opening searching of still-image icons/thumbnails attempting to find the desired video clip and video content -- such as suffers YouTube, Netflix, etc.
* Unique tiling-enabled bandwidth savings uniquely enable NO additional video transmission bandwidth and NO additional Smart TV or mobile phone decoding capacity. (This critical video bandwidth issue based on our 2 decades experience in mobile and cable video bandwidth.)
* There‘s established good precedence -- it's the natural video advance from the still-image “Photo Thumbnails” -- the “still image” checkerboard matrix menus limiting YouTube, Netflix, etc.
* The obviously imminent "Video Thumbnails" or "Video Menu" is the video analogue or extension of the hugely successful photo "Thumbnails" such as pioneered by Canon, Fujifilm, and others for photos.
* This further enables "Mobile Video Social Networking" with true high-resolution quality zoom/magnification viewing -- participants / objects /scenes are viewed in the video windows or tiles.
* The technology is established -- No technology risk :
- Our advanced multiple camera, multiple mobile & notebook display, multiple ROI (region of interest) demos can be viewed.
* Conventional zoom/magnification merely uses false magnification (which blurs & compromises video quality), and is just for still images -- which is far behind our advanced Video Magnifying Glass (VMG) zoom/magnification using the higher quality true higher resolution magnification, and for video.
Primary Application of the Technology
Video user-interface display
Mobile video social networking,
The Problem Solved by the Technology
* Enables the higher quality true higher resolution magnification, for video.
* The critical video bandwidth issue -- The technology does NOT require any additional video transmission bandwidth NOR Smart TV or mobile phone decoding capacity.
How the Technology Solves the Problem
The seller may consider selling these patents individually.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, the technology is established -- No technology risk :
- Our advanced multiple camera, multiple mobile & notebook display, multiple ROI (region of interest) demos can be viewed - click the 'tell me more' link to request to see our demos.
Q: Have any implementations been seen ?
A: Yes, on two companies mobile phones, so far.
Q: Have any demos been seen on the larger Smart TV displays?
A: This has not been sighted yet on the larger Smart TV displays -- Our multi-resolution video is definitely required for good video quality on large Smart TV displays which are larger than mobile displays.
Class 375: Pulse Or Digital Communications
This is the generic class for pulse or digital communication systems using electrical or electromagnetic signals. Such communication includes transmitting an intelligence bearing signal from one point to another in the form of discrete variations in some parameter of the electrical or electromagnetic signal.Subclass 240.01: Television or motion video signal
Subclass 240.08: Feature based
Subclass 240.25: Specific decompression process