Patent for Sale:UL Approved, Field Tested & Patented LED Multi-Chip Array
2. Patented modularized retrofit LED light engine with US patent approved world-class heat dissipating solution can easily fit to conventional lighting fixtures in a few steps - easy installation process which means that we can provide cost down solution not only for new product development but also reducing a lot of maintenance cost.
3.US patent approved retrofit LED light engine and high power multi-chip array light source are designed in for universal application and quality mass production. Right now we are ready for "made in USA " and aim at American market.
4. US Patent approved wavelength modulation design for LED remote phosphor technique that simplifies the system for white LED light generating, and eliminates the need for LED chip binning management which means the inventory cost can be reduced.
This patent can apply to enhance the conversion efficiency of solar cell module as well.
Primary Application of the Technology
Conventional light fixture manufacturers: need to transfer the original product line to LED lighting
The Problem Solved by the Technology
2. Heat conduction, convection and radiation are not considered effective owing to the die casting and extrusion processes.
3. The heat flow which generated by LED chip and by the electrical flow of the LED power source are usually mixed together then the heat generated by electrical resistance of the PCB will accumulated to influence of the LED junction temperature which will cause the performance of the LED light source to be worse.
4. The most LED light source uses large area PCB with SMD type discrete LED on it which will cost a lot.
5. The silicone rubber secondary optics with phosphor power inside is stuck on the LED chip which make the system design less flexible .
How the Technology Solves the Problem
2. Heat conduction, convection and radiation are totally considered in the design of thermal solution for each light engine.
3. Using unique design for separating the heat flow and electrical circuit layout to enhance the performance of the LED light source.
4. High power LED multi-chip array to replace the discrete LED PCB can reduce the material costs and simplify secondary optics design.
5. New type multi-layer remote phosphor can reduce both the heat at LED and at phosphor which means that this innovative idea can increase the system efficacy and improve it reliability and performance.
2. Simple and flexible design for developing new products easily.
3. Universal application.
4. Field test in severe location for more than 4 years by customers.
5. Inventory costs can be reduced obviously by design in originally.
The seller would like to be granted a license back.
The seller may consider selling these patents individually.
Class 136: Batteries: Thermoelectric And Photoelectric
The generic class for primary, secondary, and thermal batteries. It includes the structure of the generator or battery itself, the elements thereof, the methods of preparation, operation, and details, and accessories not provided for in other classes.Subclass 256: Contact, coating, or surface geometry
Class 362: Illumination
Means and processes for casting visible radiant energy in at least one direction to render objects in that direction visible.Subclass 147: Wall or ceiling
Subclass 257: LIGHT SOURCE (OR SUPPORT THEREFOR) AND MODIFIER
Subclass 293: Including selected wavelength modifier (e.g., filter)
Subclass 294: With ventilating, cooling or heat insulating means
Subclass 364: Recessed
Subclass 365: With mounting means
Subclass 373: With cooling means
Subclass 431: Pole or post type support
Subclass 510: Including selected wavelength modifier
Subclass 84: LIGHT SOURCE OR LIGHT SOURCE SUPPORT AND LUMINESCENT MATERIAL
Class 359: Optical: Systems And Elements
Optical elements included in this class are: Lenses; Polarizers; Diffraction gratings; Prisms; Reflectors; Filters; Projection screens; Optical Modulators; Optical Demodulators. Among the optical systems included in this class are: Compound lens systems; Light reflecting signalling systems (e.g., retroreflectors); stereoscopic systems; Binocular devices; Systems of lenticular elements; Systems involving light interference; Glare reducing systems; Light dividing and combining systems; Light control systems (e.g., light valves); building illumination with natural light; Systems for protecting or shielding elements; Optical systems whose operation depends upon polarizing, diffracting, dispersing, reflecting, or refracting light; kaleidoscopes. Further included are certain apertures, closures, and viewing devices of a specialized nature which involve no intentional reflection, refraction, or filtering of light rays. This class also includes optical elements combined with another type of structure(s) to constitute an optical element combined with a nonoptical structure or a perfection or improvement in the optical element.Subclass 294: Using photoconductive layer
Class 372: Coherent Light Generators
An assembly of electrical, mechanical, and optical components produces an intense, coherent, directional beam of light by stimulating electronic, ionic, or molecular transitions to lower energy levels.Subclass 26: Modulation
Subclass 79: Solar
Subclass 80: Excited phosphor