Patent for Sale:Smart Phones and Related Technologies and Applications.
- routing in a mobile ad hoc network, and, more particularly, to an apparatus and method for processing contents using a routing table.
- a system for analyzing information stored or newly received in a mobile terminal to construct a hypertext network for related information.
- a mobile application search method and system which is capable of effectively searching for an appropriate mobile application about a user query using a human activity knowledge database.
- a vibration generating module and an actuator using the same, and more specifically, to an invention for generating vibration using an unstable structure, in which magnetic force is generated using permanent magnets and a solenoid for generating alternating electromagnetic force, and the vibration is generated by inertia or impact as the permanent magnets or the solenoid is moved by the generated magnetic force.
- mobile middleware, a context monitoring method, a context-aware system, and a context-aware service provision method, which support energy-efficient context monitoring for context-aware application programs.
- a mobile RFID reader and a method of eliminating a transmission leakage signal in the mobile RFID reader.
- relates to a system on package (SOP), and more particularly to a SOP of a mobile radio frequency identification (RFID) interrogator to be built in a mobile terminal system of 900 MHz frequency band.
- a method of improving the performance of adaptive filtering method and active noise cancellation by applying independent component analysis that is capable of reflecting the secondary or even higher order statistical characteristics to adaptive filtering algorithm using the filter bank approach.
- a speech recognition system that is insensitive to external noise, carries out an efficient calculation, and is applicable to actual life thereby.
- a neural network and learning method thereof, e.g., error back-propagation method and, more particularly, to a selective attention method using neural networks in which the error back-propagation method is applied to an input layer to change an input value rather than a weight values of the neural networks and use the difference between the new input value and the original one as a criterion for recognition, wherein a selective filter is added before the conventional recognition networks in order to change the input value and technologically simulate the selective attention mechanism occurring in the human brain, thus implementing a system applying the selective attention mechanism to perception of patterns such as voice or character.
The seller may consider selling these patents individually.
Class 370: Multiplex Communications
This is the generic class for multiplexing or duplexing systems, methods, or apparatus.Subclass 252: Determination of communication parameters
Subclass 351: PATHFINDING OR ROUTING
Subclass 395.31: Including routing table
Class 455: Telecommunications
This is the generic class for modulated carrier wave communications not elsewhere classifiable.Subclass 412.1: Message storage or retrieval
Subclass 414.1: Special service
Subclass 466: Auxiliary data signaling (e.g., short message service (SMS))
Subclass 280: With coupling to a stage of the receiver
Class 340: Communications: Electrical
Communications - the handling of information or intelligence, restricted to the conveying of said information or intelligence between geographically spaced points. Information or intelligence is defined as being, matter which is handled by signaling systems or signaling devices (such as telegraph systems) or by that portion of nonsignaling systems or nonsignaling devices (such as power supply systems) which is designated in the arts as having a control function (such as the supervisory circuits which control the circuit breakers of an electric power network). Handling, as used above, is defined as being the active coaction between the tangible communication system or device and the intangible information or intelligence, and such coaction may assume various forms, such as transmission, storage, exhibiting, etc.Subclass 572.1: Detectable device on protected article (e.g., tag)
Subclass 572.4: Specified processing arrangement for detected signal
Subclass 10.1: Interrogation response
Subclass 10.3: Interrogation signal detail
Subclass 10.4: Response signal detail
Subclass 10.5: Additional control
Class 257: Active Solid-State Devices (E.G., Transistors, Solid-State Diodes)
This class provides for active solid-state electronic devices, that is, electronic devices or components that are made up primarily of solid materials, usually semiconductors, which operate by the movement of charge carriers - electrons or holes - which undergo energy level changes within the material and can modify an input voltage to achieve rectification, amplification, or switching action, and are not classified elsewhere.Subclass 678: HOUSING OR PACKAGE
Subclass 679: Smart (e.g., credit) card package
Subclass 692: With particular lead geometry
Subclass 728: For high frequency (e.g., microwave) device
Subclass E23.001: PACKAGING, INTERCONNECTS, AND MARKINGS FOR SEMICONDUCTOR OR OTHER SOLID-STATE DEVICES (EPO)
Subclass E23.01: Arrangements for conducting electric current to or from solid-state body in operation, e.g., leads, terminal arrangements (EPO)
Class 343: Communications: Radio Wave Antennas
Antennas for the transmission of radio wave energy through the natural media - air, earth, water, etc. for point-to-point communication or for the reception of such transmitted radio wave energy. Aparatus and systems which constitute part of an antenna transmission or reception.Subclass 872: With housing or protective covering
Subclass 873: Antenna embedded, potted, or coated
Class 708: Electrical Computers: Arithmetic Processing And Calculating
This is the generic class for electrical apparatus and corresponding methods for performing calculation operations. There are three main divisions: 1. electrical hybrid calculating computers; 2. electrical digital calculating computers; 3. electrical analog calculating computers.Subclass 300: Filtering
Subclass 313: Decimation/interpolation
Subclass 322: Adaptive
Class 381: Electrical Audio Signal Processing Systems And Devices
This class provides for: (a) wired one-way electrical transmission or processing systems for audio signals, (b) Stereophonic systems, which are not elsewhere classified, (c) instrument or process for converting an electrical audio information signal to or from humanly audible form.Subclass 94.7: Using signal channel and noise channel
Class 704: Data Processing:Speech Signal Processing, Linguistics, Language Translation, And Audio Compression/Decompression
This is the generic class for apparatus and corresponding methods for constructing, analyzing, and modifying units of human language by data processing, in which there is a significant change in the data.This class also provides for systems or methods that process speech signals for storage, transmission, recognition, or synthesis of speech; and for systems or methods for bandwidth compression or expansion of an audio signal, or for time compression or expansion of an audio signal. There are three main divisions: linguistics; speech signal processing; and audio compression.Subclass 232: Neural network
Subclass 234: Normalizing
Subclass 253: Endpoint detection
Subclass E15.006: Word boundary detection (EPO)
Subclass E15.017: Using artificial neural networks (EPO)
Class 706: Data Processing:Artificial Intelligence
This is a generic class for artificial intelligence type computers and digital data processing systems and corresponding data processing methods and products for emulation of intelligence (i.e., knowledge based systems, reasoning systems, and knowledge acquisition systems); and including systems for reasoning with uncertainty (e.g., fuzzy logic systems), adaptive systems, machine learning systems, and artificial neural networks.Subclass 14: ADAPTIVE SYSTEM
Subclass 15: NEURAL NETWORK
Subclass 16: Learning task
Subclass 22: Signal processing (e.g., filter)
Subclass 25: Learning method
Subclass 31: Multilayer feedforward
Class 707: Data Processing:Database And File Management Or Data Structures
This is the generic class for data processing apparatus and corresponding methods for the retrieval of data stored in a database or as computer files. It provides for data processing means or steps for generic data, file and directory upkeeping, file naming, and file and database maintenance including integrity consideration, recovery, and versioning. There are three main divisions: 1. database and file accessing; 2. database schema and data structure; 3. file and database maintenance.
Class 318: Electricity: Motive Power Systems
This is the generic class for system of electrical supply and/or of control for one or more electric motors where the electric motor is claimed in combination with such systems of supply and/or control and the electric motor as claimed constitutes the ultimate and sole electrical load device supplied by the system or constitutes the ultimate and sole electrical device being controlled.Subclass 129: By means for producing periodic electrical pulses in the energizing circuit
Class 310: Electrical Generator Or Motor Structure
This is the residual class for all subject matter, not elsewhere classified, relating to electrical generator or motor structure.Subclass 25: Reed type
Class 709: Electrical Computers And Digital Processing Systems: Multicomputer Data Transferring
This class provides for an electrical computer or digital data processing system or corresponding data processing method including apparatus or steps for transferring data or instruction information between a plurality of computers wherein the computers employ the data or instructions before or after transferring and the employing affects said transfer of data or instruction information. The class includes - process or apparatus for transferring data among a plurality of spatially distributed (i.e., situated, at plural locations) computers or digital data processing systems via one or more communications media (e.g., computer networks).Subclass 201: Absolute value or magnitude
Subclass 202: Median
Subclass 203: Compression/decompression