Patent for License with Right to Enforce:Industrial-scale soy bean sprouting process and composition
Primary Application of the Technology
The Problem Solved by the Technology
- The world’s first high yield, industrial-scale soy bean sprouting process in which the germination is above 90%;
- Eco-friendly process;
Raw material and the products made of the raw material
- The unique raw material offers a wide range of product development opportunities within the ‘healthy’ foods segment, therefore the product development can follow the market needs;
- YASO® has better taste, can be easily digested and does not cause flatulence;
- Eco-friendly raw material: Non-GMO soyabean is used;
- As a source of highly digestible complete protein and a good source of fibre combined with no cholesterol and low carbohydrate, it is well suited for specialist diets, particularly for diabetics, weight loss management and different hospital diets;
- High nutrition value semi processed food and ready to eat foods;
- High protein vegetarian food;
- Prices of the YASO® raw material is about half of the meat products and is a perfect meat substitute;
As a source of highly digestible complete protein and a good source of fibre combined with no cholesterol and low carbohydrate, it is well suited for specialist diets, particularly for diabetics, weight loss management and different hospital diets. No similar product is available on the market. This soya bean offers higher quality meals for vegetarians better than ever.
The seller aims to manufacture and bring to market the raw material soya bean and new functional food products, exploiting the uniquely favorable composition and nutritional benefits of this product.
The seller’s new green field production facility with capacity of 240tons/month has started the production in January 2013. This new production facility is designed for quality certifications like HACCP, ISO, BRC and IFS. This bean is currently being used in a wide range of foods including meat-free, bakery, snack, pasta, functional foods and meat industry applications.
In 2012 the seller won a prestigious European Excellence Award for this product.
There are valid patents or patent applications in the following counties: USA, South Korea, Eurasia, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Canada, China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and South Africa.
Class 426: Food Or Edible Material: Processes, Compositions, And Products
This class provides in general for products and compositions in any physical form which are intended to be consumed by human being or lower animals in whole or part via the oral cavity. This class regards all ingredients or additives that are involved in preparing an edible as being proper.Subclass 484: Seed, pit, stem, or core
Subclass 634: Legume