Patent for Sale:FDA Approved CPR/CCR Resuscitation Metronome
The device’s user interface allows rescuers to make selections that customize the device’s guidance by combining user selections with the built-in logic ensure the guidance is situation specific. The metronome provides audible tones and visual feedback to guide the rescuer to compress the patient’s chest, ventilate the patient, and provide interventions after every two minutes of resuscitation. These prompts help to ensure the rescuer follows the best resuscitation practices.
Primary Application of the Technology
- User interface criteria selections combined with built-in logic provides situation specific guidance
- Provides prompts for chest compressions, ventilations, and for interventions/assessment after every two minutes of resuscitation
- Support for adult, child, and infant patients
- Support for one rescuer and two rescuer resuscitation
- Support for CPR, rescue breathing, and/or CCR
- Support for ventilation via mask and advanced airway
The seller would like to be granted a license back.
Class 434: Education And Demonstration
This is the generic class for apparatus and processes not elsewhere classifiable for: providing instruction about a subject or means; testing or grading a persons knowledge, skill, discipline, or mental or physical ability; displaying for purpose of comparison contrast, or demonstration; demonstrating characteristics and advantages of apparatus, objects, or processes; and cryptography apparatus.