Patent for Sale:Voice and Speech Technology - Capture, Play, Reply, Share, Collaborate and Store
Now we have a better way; we can give memory to our voices so you can speak your thoughts, free your mind, save your fingers, eliminate phone tag and cross timezones with ease. The patented technology integrates the web with telephony and provides shared memory for what we say in our voice conversations so we can speak, listen and reply at times convenient to each of us, and use any communications medium wherever we may be, for example: phone, Skype, Gtalk or through a webpage or device.
This benefits us by letting us exercise the following freedoms which we have never known before in a voice conversation:
1. Free our minds by speaking our thoughts whenever they occur without being interrupted, or interrupting anyone else and enable all in a conversation to do the same.
2. Share our speech with others and enable them to speak a reply to us when convenient to them, which we can in turn reply to when convenient to us, and so on.
3. Return to any part of any conversation, at any time, to listen and speak a reply, with a new or additional thought and which those we are sharing with can reply to.
4. Extract useful content by reviewing, annotating or transcribing our recorded speech messages, to incorporate our thinking into our other works whenever we wish.
5. Organise the many voice messages which accumulate by tagging and filtering, so we can focus on just those messages which are important at a particular time.
Primary Application of the Technology
Topic presentations, product management and support.
Literacy education and cross language skills.
Adding spoken content to any web resource.
The Problem Solved by the Technology
The seller would like to be granted a license back.
The seller may consider selling these patents individually.
Class 709: Electrical Computers And Digital Processing Systems: Multicomputer Data Transferring
This class provides for an electrical computer or digital data processing system or corresponding data processing method including apparatus or steps for transferring data or instruction information between a plurality of computers wherein the computers employ the data or instructions before or after transferring and the employing affects said transfer of data or instruction information. The class includes - process or apparatus for transferring data among a plurality of spatially distributed (i.e., situated, at plural locations) computers or digital data processing systems via one or more communications media (e.g., computer networks).Subclass 204: Format conversion
Subclass 206: Unit conversion
Subclass 207: Maximum/minimum determination
Class 715: Data Processing: Presentation Processing Of Document
This class provides for data processing means or steps wherein a) human perceptible elements of electronic information (i.e., text or graphics) are gathered, associated, created, formatted, edited, prepared, or otherwise processed in forming a unified collection of such information storable as a distinct entity, b) a users interaction with a computer system is used to control the presentation of display data; such interaction is interpreted and used by a data processor or computer architecture wherein system level elements of computation or data processing techniques are used prior to use with or in a specific display system, or c) a small program takes over a display screen if there are no keystrokes or mouse movements for a specified duration.Subclass 738: Network resource browsing or navigating