Patent for Sale:Printed Circuit Membrane with Acupuncture & Massage Functions
The facial membrane mask is especially good for relieving insomnia, depression and anxiety。
This platform technology is applicable to any part of our body. A combination of different medicines, micro-currents and stimulation points will create many novel products.
Primary Application of the Technology
2. It is a novel tool for transdermal drug delivery.
3. Skin care is another big area of application.
The Problem Solved by the Technology
1. It enables the stimulation on multiple specific points without multiple wires.
2. It helps people to locate acupuncture points. Even people without meridian knowledge can enjoy the magic power of acupuncture.
3. It greatly increases the efficacy and applications of micro-current therapy.
4. Conventional printed circuit technology is applicable only for printing on the surface of plastic or metal materials. Our technology can print on soft textile material. Textile material is more comfortable for skin contact. It can adsorb liquid form of medicines and cosmetics.
5. The circuit design based on meridian channel theory makes this system excellent for transdermal drug delivery.
How the Technology Solves the Problem
2. Acupuncture has been developed ever since 2500 years ago. It is one of the major techniques for health care up today in Asian community. WHO recommends more than 40 conditions appropriate for acupuncture treatment. Most of these conditions are knotty for conventional medicine. Microcurrent stimulation on acupoints certainly can result in a better performance than randomly blind spot stimulation.
3. Meridian channels have a property of better conductance and better adsorption. Isotope tracing shows that they actually have a targeting delivery effects to the position of illness.
Class 607: Surgery: Light,Thermal, And Electrical Application
Class 128: Surgery
Methods of treatment of the living body and apparatus used in the inspection and treatment of diseases, wounds, and other abnormal conditions of the bodies of humans and lower animals. This class includes methods and means for manufacturing surgical appliances which are not classifiable in other classes.