Patent for License:Positive Displacement Turbine - a new IC engine concept
Six –Times mechanically: a positive displacement turbine concept has a torque arm of more than twice that of its reciprocating counterpart. This concept also holds the expanding gasses, of each combustion event, in subjection three times longer than a reciprocating engine. It produces six times the physical work as does a reciprocating engine does. A reciprocating engine needs six-cylinders to be fueled and fired to do the same amount of work a positive displacement turbine does with one cylinder!
Exo-Endothermic combustion process: The exothermic reaction is commonly displayed in the burning of hydrocarbon fuels. Exothermic reaction produces great amounts of thermal energy that must normally be removed from the engine through the exhaust and radiator prior to doing damage. The endothermic reaction on the other hand is a reaction that absorbs thermal energy with the consequence of an expanding volume. A positive displacement turbine's internal combustion engine concept is the only engine designed to integrate the exothermic and endothermic processes. Working simultaneously these processes scavenge thermal energy, a whopping 75% of the fuel by volume, wasted by other engines. A positive displacement turbine's engine, however, will convert that thermal energy into additional shaft torque, providing economy superior to any system in use today.
Primary Application of the Technology
• For a loaded Semi tractor trailer 80 to 100 MPG
• The savings of this concept can be applied to the construction of Multi-Megawatt generators eliminating the need for expensive and dangerous Nuclear reactors, towering smoke stacks and cooling towers!
• Carbon dioxide, CO2 (Green House) emissions will drop by more than 90%
• The balance of trade will tip to favor reducing petroleum imports
The Problem Solved by the Technology
The use of Wind, Nuclear Power, Coal Power, or even cost of Geo-Thermal Energy cannot match the economy or the demands of powering an electric grid for any country as can the use of positive displacement turbine engine concept.
How the Technology Solves the Problem
2. Completely Burning: Fuel and its components are completely oxidized leaving no untreated carbon monoxide, or nitrous oxides because of there slower and cooler combustion requirements.
3. Mechanically Efficient: Being six (6) times more mechanically efficient the positive displacement turbine needs only one cylinder verses six cylinders using correspondingly fewer parts, equals less expense to produce.
4. An Exo-Endothermic reaction: In addition to being six (6) times more mechanically efficient a positive displacement turbine utilizes an Endothermic reaction that absorbs thermal energy with the consequence of an expanding volume and pressure. A positive displacement turbine's internal combustion engine concept is the only engine designed to integrate an exothermic and endothermic processes. Working simultaneously these processes scavenge a whopping 75% of the fuels thermal energy wasted by other engines. A positive displacement turbine engine converts thermal energy into additional shaft torque, providing economy superior to any system in use today.
5. Fuels Maximum potential: A positive displacement turbine engine extracts the maximum kinetic and thermal energy developed from every drop of its fuel. Extract the maximum kinetic and thermal energy in reality means using about 90% less fuel and developing a corresponding 90% reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
6. Thermal Conversion Fluid (TCF): Endothermic reaction provides a need for an additional consumable fuel (non-flammable) that will be marketed as a load and lock down product used in addition to a special fuel provided also produced in a reusable load and lock down container powered by a positive displacement turbine engine.
7. Safety and Health: Implementation of a positive displacement turbine engine concept into society produces two safety features not available today. The danger of transporting large tanker trucks transporting thousands of fuel on highways. Also the filling our fuel tanks in our cars and trucks at the pumps with volatile fuel that evaporates fumes which are explosive and carcinogenic.
8. Fuel load and lock system: This proposed fuel load and lock system eliminates the breathing of carcinogenic fumes evaporating from the fuels pumped at the filling stations.
9. Economy in size: Reciprocating internal combustion engines have size restrictions by the law of diminishing returns, and develop very high emissions. Turbines have problems with high fuel consumption and high emissions, however, a positive displacement turbine engine concept can be economically constructed, developing in the neighborhood of 50 Megawatt range without massive fuel reservoirs, smoke stacks, cooling towers, or exhaust stack cleaners because of its unique combustion processing, which also making them very profitable to operate.
The seller would like to be granted a license back.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: It is much more fuel efficient and economical than any other IC engine. The engine burns it fuel’s energy completely with out expelling thermal energy out the exhaust and radiator, therefore, does not need as much fuel.
B: It reduces pollution by approximately 90% when compared to the reciprocating engine.
C: It is smaller and lighter and will be less expensive to produce once into production.
D: It will be designed buy contractual agreement with the Licensee, to be manufactured including all its parts, assembled in the country it is Licensed, therefore, generating the economic stability of that country. This License is in full harmony of the UN Core Agenda 21 passed by “Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.”
Class 123: Internal-Combustion Engines
Inventions relating to prime movers or engines in which a combustible material is burned within an inc losed space or chamber and the heat energy thus developed converted into work by permitting the resulting products of combustion to act upon and through mechanical powers, the engine in question including suitable mechanism whereby the functions above enumerated are continually and automatically carried out, and such engine being designed to communicate power to some machine or device exterior to itself. This class also includes separate parts of engines coming within the above definition and also subordinate elements designed for use with such engines, and incapable of use in the manner contemplated with other devices or in other relations.Subclass 228: Compression volume means circumferentially disposed relative to expansion volume means
Subclass 237: Abutment
Subclass 238: Interengaging rotors
Subclass 290: With whirling